Web applications are different desktop.
This makes them more accessible and easier to maintain, as updates can be made on the server side without requiring users to download and install new software.
There are many different techniques
- Cropping and resizing
- Adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue
- Removing blemishes and imperfections
- Sharpening and softening images
- Applying filters and effects
- Changing the color of specific elements in an image
- Adding or removing objects from an image
- Creating a blurred background to emphasize a subject
- Removing unwanted reflections and glares